N-Acetylglucosamine-1-Phosphate Transferase, gamma Subunit (GNPTG) (AA 19-305) antibody Primary Antibody
GNPTG Reactivity: Human WB Host: Mouse Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2604170
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 19-305
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human GNPTG
- Affinity purified
- Full length human GNPTG, aa19-305 (AAH14592).
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- May be stored at 4°C for short-term only. Aliquot to avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Store at -20°C. Aliquots are stable for at least 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- GNPTG (GNPTG Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: GNPTG
Synonyms: GNPTG, C316G12.3, CAB56184, C16orf27, GNPTAG, RJD9, LP2537
- Gene ID
You are here: