TRF1 antibody (Telomeric Repeat Binding Factor (NIMA-Interacting) 1) (pSer219) Primary Antibody
TERF1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707162
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This TRF1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709830
- Recognizes endogenous levels of TERF1 (pS219) protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to TERF1 (pS219)
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the center region of human TERF1.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- TERF1 (TERF1 Antibody Abstract)
- PIN2, TRBF1, TRF, TRF1, Telomeric repeat-binding factor 1, NIMA-interacting protein 2, TTAGGG repeat-binding factor 1, Telomeric protein Pin2/TRF1
- Gene ID
- 7013, 21749
- P54274, P70371
- Cell Division Cycle, Telomere Maintenance, Hormone Transport, Chromatin Binding, Regulation of Cell Size, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity
You are here: