C-MYC antibody (Myc Proto-Oncogene protein) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
MYC Reactivity: Chicken, Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IP, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2707379
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- N-Term, pSer58
- Chicken, Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This C-MYC antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2709462
- Recognizes endogenous levels of c-Myc (pT58) protein.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to c-Myc (pT58)
- The antibody was purified by immunogen affinity chromatography.
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-term region of human c-Myc.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:500 - 1:1000), IH (1:100 - 1:200), IP (1:10 - 1:100)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- C-Myc (MYC Antibody Abstract)
- BHLHE39, Myc proto-oncogene protein, Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 39, bHLHe39, Proto-oncogene c-Myc, Transcription factor p64
- Gene ID
- 4609, 17869, 24577
- P01106, P01108, P09416
- p53 Signaling, Cell Division Cycle, Sensory Perception of Sound, Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Positive Regulation of Response to DNA Damage Stimulus
You are here: