CISD2 antibody (CDGSH Iron Sulfur Domain 2) (AA 110-144) Primary Antibody
CISD2 Reactivity: Mouse ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2743143
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 110-144
- This CISD2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This DANRE cisd2 antibody is generated from a rabbit immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 110-144 amino acids from the human region of DANRE cisd2.
- Protein A purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, WB (1:2000)
Target Species of Antibody: Zebrafish
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8°C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20°C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- NAF-1 / CISD2 (CISD2 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: CISD2
Synonyms: CISD2, CDGSH2, ERIS, Miner1, MitoNEET related 1, MitoNEET-related 1 protein, WFS2, NAF-1, Wolfram syndrome 2, CDGSH iron sulfur domain 2, ZCD2
- Gene ID
- Activation of Innate immune Response
You are here: