Potassium Channel Tetramerisation Domain Containing 11 (KCTD11) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
KCTD11 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2773776
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ADFYQIRPLL DALRELEASQ GTPAPTAALL HADVDVSPRL VHFSARRGPH
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%, Mouse: 90%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against KCTD11. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Protein A purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human KCTD11
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 232 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- KCTD11 (KCTD11 Antibody Abstract)
- The KCTD11 gene encodes a protein that has been identified as a suppressor of Hedgehog signaling. Its inactivation might lead to a deregulation of the tumor-promoting Hedgehog pathway in medulloblastoma.
Alias Symbols: REN, KCASH1, C17orf36, REN/KCTD11
Protein Interaction Partner: KCTD11, CUL3, HDAC1,
Protein Size: 232
- Molecular Weight
- 26 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001002914, NP_001002914
- Hedgehog Signaling
You are here: