Zinc Finger Protein 569 (ZNF569) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ZNF569 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2776059
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Rabbit
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN986990
- LTEEKGNECQ KKFANVFPLN SDFFPSRHNL YEYDLFGKCL EHNFDCHNNV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 79%, Dog: 86%, Guinea Pig: 86%, Human: 100%, Rabbit: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNF569. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human ZNF569
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 686 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF569 (ZNF569 Antibody Abstract)
- ZAP1, ZNF, Znf569, znf569, zinc finger protein 569, zinc finger protein 569 L homeolog, ZNF569, LOC100719314, znf569.L
- ZNF569 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Alias Symbols: FLJ32053, ZAP1, ZNF
Protein Interaction Partner: KRT40, KRT31, CBX5,
Protein Size: 686
- Molecular Weight
- 79 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_152484, NP_689697
You are here: