RGS17 antibody (Regulator of G-Protein Signaling 17) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
RGS17 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2778238
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This RGS17 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2184821
- NRNLLDPNPH MYEDAQLQIY TLMHRDSFPR FLNSQIYKSF VESTAGSSSE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RGS17. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human RGS17
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RGS17 (RGS17 Antibody Abstract)
- RGS17, zgc:92802, MGC179306, RGS-17, RGSZ2, hRGS17, 6430507P11Rik, Rgsz2, regulator of G protein signaling 17, regulator of G-protein signaling 17, RGS17, Rgs17, rgs17
- This gene encodes a member of the regulator of G-protein signaling family. This protein contains a conserved, 120 amino acid motif called the RGS domain and a cysteine-rich region. The protein attenuates the signaling activity of G-proteins by binding to activated, GTP-bound G alpha subunits and acting as a GTPase activating protein (GAP), increasing the rate of conversion of the GTP to GDP. This hydrolysis allows the G alpha subunits to bind G beta/gamma subunit heterodimers, forming inactive G-protein heterotrimers, thereby terminating the signal.
Alias Symbols: RGS-17, RGSZ2, hRGS17
Protein Interaction Partner: LCE3C, LCE2A, LCE4A, TBC1D16, DHX37, NUFIP2, PTGER3, OTX1, RPL10A, SMCP, HOXA1, GNAI3, GNAI1, AQP1, ADRB2, RABEP1, RBBP8, UBC, OSTM1,
Protein Size: 210
- Molecular Weight
- 23 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_012419, NP_036551
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling
You are here: