DUXA antibody (Double Homeobox A) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
DUXA Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2782999
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN976043
- SRLLLQRKRE PVASLEQEEQ GKIPEGLQGA EDTQNGTNFT SDSHFSGART
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against DUXA. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human DUXA
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 204 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- DUXA (DUXA Antibody Abstract)
- Homeobox genes encode DNA-binding proteins, many of which are thought to be involved in early embryonic development. Homeobox genes encode a DNA-binding domain of 60 to 63 amino acids referred to as the homeodomain. This gene is a member of the DUXA homeo
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Size: 204
- Molecular Weight
- 24 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001012729, NP_001012747
You are here: