ST6 (Alpha-N-Acetyl-Neuraminyl-2,3-beta-Galactosyl-1,3)-N-Acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-Sialyltransferase 5 (ST6GALNAC5) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ST6GALNAC5 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2783999
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- AFMITRHKML QFDELFKQET GKDRKISNTW LSTGWFTMTI ALELCDRINV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ST6GALNAC5. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Protein A purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ST6GALNAC5
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 336 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ST6GALNAC5 (ST6GALNAC5 Antibody Abstract)
- ST6GALNAC5 belongs to a family of sialyltransferases that modify proteins and ceramides on the cell surface to alter cell-cell or cell-extracellular matrix interactions.ST6GALNAC5 belongs to a family of sialyltransferases that modify proteins and ceramides on the cell surface to alter cell-cell or cell-extracellular matrix interactions (Tsuchida et al., 2003 [PubMed 12668675]).[supplied by OMIM].
Alias Symbols: MGC3184, SIAT7E, ST6GalNAcV
Protein Size: 336
- Molecular Weight
- 38 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_030965, NP_112227
You are here: