FUCA1 antibody (Fucosidase, alpha-L- 1, Tissue) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
- This FUCA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- TNWPSPVSWN WNSKDVGPHR DLVGELGTAL RKRNIRYGLY HSLLEWFHPL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 86%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against FUCA1. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human FUCA1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 466 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- FUCA1 (FUCA1 Antibody Abstract)
- FUCA, FUCA1, 0610006A03Rik, 9530055J05Rik, Afuc, Fuca, fuca, fuca1, ATFUC1, F24D13.11, F24D13_11, alpha-L-fucosidase 1, alpha-L-fucosidase 1, fucosidase, alpha-L- 1, tissue, alpha-L-fucosidase 1 L homeolog, FUCA1, Fuca1, fuca1.L, fuca1, FUC1, LOC9317020, LOC100285202
Alpha-L-fucosidase (EC 184.108.40.206) is a lysosomal enzyme involved in the degradation of fucose-containing glycoproteins and glycolipids. At least 2 separate polymorphic alpha-L-fucosidases are recognized in man: that in tissues, FUCA1, which is deficient in
Alias Symbols: FUCA
Protein Interaction Partner: PAXIP1, BARD1, APP, CUL3, VAV2, USP21, MARK2,
Protein Size: 466
- Molecular Weight
- 54 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_000147, NP_000138
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process