IL5 antibody (Interleukin 5) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
IL5 Reactivity: Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2785670
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This IL5 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN978513
- MEIPMSTVVK ETLTQLSAHR ALLTSNETMR LPVPTHKNHQ LCIGEIFQGL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Guinea Pig: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 79%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Il5. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of Mouse
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 133 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Il5 (IL5 Antibody Abstract)
- The function of Il5 remains unknown.
Alias Symbols: Il-5
Protein Interaction Partner: Gata3, Ifng, H3f3a,
Protein Size: 133
- Molecular Weight
- 15 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_010558, NP_034688
- JAK-STAT Signaling, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Feeding Behaviour
You are here: