FYN antibody (FYN Oncogene Related To SRC, FGR, YES) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
FYN Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2786268
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- This FYN antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN977164
- GCVQCKDKEA TKLTEERDGS LNQSSGYRYG TDPTPQHYPS FGVTSIPNYN
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against FYN. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human FYN
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 482 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- FYN (FYN Antibody Abstract)
- FYN is a membrane-associated tyrosine kinase that has been implicated in the control of cell growth. The protein associates with the p85 subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and interacts with the fyn-binding protein.This gene is a member of the protein-tyrosine kinase oncogene family. It encodes a membrane-associated tyrosine kinase that has been implicated in the control of cell growth. The protein associates with the p85 subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase and interacts with the fyn-binding protein. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms exist.
Alias Symbols: MGC45350, SLK, SYN, p59-FYN
Protein Interaction Partner: IFITM3, EFS, WBP11, MAPT, IKBKG, PRMT6, KDM1A, SUV39H1, CMA1, TNF, IL1B, STAT3, HSP90AA1, GRIN2B, GRIN1, Mbp, MED28, CBL, TCAP, UBC, PDE4D, ENO1, SNCA, FYB, CLTC, LAT, SKAP2, ADAM15, nef, CD244, FYN, CAV1, VAV2, VAV1, ATXN1, PTPN11, KCNJ3, KCNA5, KCNA4, K
Protein Size: 482
- Molecular Weight
- 54 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_153048, NP_694593
- JAK-STAT Signaling, TCR Signaling, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Feeding Behaviour, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, Activated T Cell Proliferation, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling
You are here: