Interleukin 1 delta (FIL1d) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
FIL1d Reactivity: Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Saccharomyces cerevisiae WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2786294
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN978489
- LTSSFESAAY PGWFLCTVPE ADQPVRLTQL PENGGWNAPI TDFYFQQCD
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 79%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 79%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 86%, Rabbit: 79%, Rat: 83%, Yeast: 90%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against IL1F5. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human IL1F5
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 155 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- IL1F5 (FIL1d Antibody Abstract)
- The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the interleukin 1 cytokine family. This cytokine was shown to specifically inhibit the activation of NF-kappaB induced by interleukin 1 family, member 6 (IL1F6). This gene and eight other interleukin 1 family genes form a cytokine gene cluster on chromosome 2. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same protein have been reported.
Alias Symbols: FIL1, FIL1(DELTA), FIL1D, IL1HY1, IL1L1, IL1RP3, MGC29840, IL1F5, PSORP, IL36RA
Protein Interaction Partner: SSBP3, REL, ZNF512B, SKIL, SSBP4, SSBP2, MCM6,
Protein Size: 155
- Molecular Weight
- 17 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_173170, NP_775262
You are here: