Poliovirus Receptor antibody (PVR) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
PVR Reactivity: Human IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789343
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This Poliovirus Receptor antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN982486
- FHQTQGPSYS ESKRLEFVAA RLGAELRNAS LRMFGLRVED EGNYTCLFVT
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against PVR. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 417 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PVR (PVR Antibody Abstract)
- The protein encoded by this gene is a transmembrane glycoprotein belonging to the immunoglobulin superfamily. The external domain mediates cell attachment to the extracellular matrix molecule vitronectin, while its intracellular domain interacts with the dynein light chain Tctex-1/DYNLT1. The gene is specific to the primate lineage, and serves as a cellular receptor for poliovirus in the first step of poliovirus replication. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
Alias Symbols: CD155, FLJ25946, HVED, NECL5, Necl-5, PVS, TAGE4
Protein Interaction Partner: NOTCH2NL, KRTAP10-3, KRTAP10-8, KRTAP10-9, KRTAP10-7, SLC30A2, TIGIT, TNFRSF12A, WNK1, PLA2G3, UBC, ZC3HAV1, ELAVL1, CD226, PVRL3, PVRL1, CD96, AP1M2, DYNLT3, VTN, PVR, DYNLT1,
Protein Size: 417
- Molecular Weight
- 45 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_006505, NP_006496
- Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Cancer Immune Checkpoints, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome
You are here: