Creatine Kinase, Brain (CKB) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CKB Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789613
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN975009
- PSNLGTGLRA GVHIKLPNLG KHEKFSEVLK RLRLQKRGTG GVDTAAVGGV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CKB. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 381 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CKB (CKB Antibody Abstract)
- B-CK, CKBB, b-ck, ckbb, CKB, Bck, Ck-3, Ck3, Ckbb, bck, ckb, cb594, wu:fj36f10, wu:fj37d11, Ckbr, creatine kinase B, creatine kinase, brain L homeolog, creatine kinase B-type, creatine kinase, brain, creatine kinase, brain b, CKB, ckb.L, Ckb, ckb, ckbb
- The protein encoded by this gene is a cytoplasmic enzyme involved in energy homeostasis. The encoded protein reversibly catalyzes the transfer of phosphate between ATP and various phosphogens such as creatine phosphate. It acts as a homodimer in brain as well as in other tissues, and as a heterodimer with a similar muscle isozyme in heart. The encoded protein is a member of the ATP:guanido phosphotransferase protein family. A pseudogene of this gene has been characterized.
Alias Symbols: B-CK, CKBB
Protein Interaction Partner: HUWE1, FUS, ASB9, TRIM63, ASB12, ASB16, FTO, UBFD1, CNDP2, NANS, SCLY, ISOC1, ERP44, RRAGB, NPEPPS, SLC9A3R1, YWHAG, TGM2, PFAS, PAK2, LDHB, HMGB2, G6PD, EEF2, DLD, DFFA, CSE1L, TBCB, RAD52, IQCB1, MLH1, TRAF3IP1, PLA2G4A, UBC, AKT1, CUL1, CUL3, CDK2, ACD
Protein Size: 381
- Molecular Weight
- 43 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001823, NP_001814
You are here: