ITGB1 antibody (Integrin beta 1) (AA 527-728) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ITGB1 Antibodies
- AA 527-728
- This ITGB1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Integrin beta-1(ITGB1) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Integrin beta-1(ITGB1) detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P in Human.
Gene Name: integrin, beta 1
Protein Name: Integrin beta-1
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- E.coli-derived human ITGB1 recombinant protein (Position: N527-D728). Human ITGB1 shares 91% and 88% amino acid (aa) sequences identity with mouse and rat ITGB1, respectively.
- Application Notes
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, The detection limit for ITGB1 is approximately 0.25 ng/lane under reducing conditions.
IHC-P: Concentration: 0.5-1 μg/mL, Tested Species: Human, Epitope Retrieval by Heat: Boiling the paraffin sections in 10 mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 20 mins is required for the staining of formalin/paraffin sections.
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB, supported by ABIN921231 in IHC(P).
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Tian, Tao, Zhao, Tai, Liu, Liu: "Isolation and morphological characterization of ovine amniotic fluid mesenchymal stem cells." in: Experimental animals, Vol. 65, Issue 2, pp. 125-34, 2017 (PubMed).
Zhang, Shang, Hao, Zheng, Li, Liang, Cui, Liu: "Effects of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cell transplantation combined with minimally invasive hematoma aspiration on intracerebral hemorrhage in rats." in: American journal of translational research, Vol. 7, Issue 11, pp. 2176-86, 2016 (PubMed).
Cheng, Gu, Yuan, Feng, Jia: "Suppression of A549 cell proliferation and metastasis by calycosin via inhibition of the PKC-α/ERK1/2 pathway: An in vitro investigation." in: Molecular medicine reports, Vol. 13, Issue 4, pp. 3709-10, 2016 (PubMed).
Yang, Sun, Geng, Ma, Sun, Fu: "Abnormalities in the basement membrane structure promote basal keratinocytes in the epidermis of hypertrophic scars to adopt a proliferative phenotype." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 37, Issue 5, pp. 1263-73, 2016 (PubMed).
Lin, Yang, Wang, Wang, Zhou, Liu, Peng: "Effect of mixed transplantation of autologous and allogeneic microskin grafts on wound healing in a rat model of acute skin defect." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. e85672, 2014 (PubMed).
Yin, Tian, Ye, Li, Wang, Cheng, Chen, Guo, Huang: "Nanog and ?-catenin: a new convergence point in EpSC proliferation and differentiation." in: International journal of molecular medicine, Vol. 29, Issue 4, pp. 587-92, 2012 (PubMed).
- Tian, Tao, Zhao, Tai, Liu, Liu: "Isolation and morphological characterization of ovine amniotic fluid mesenchymal stem cells." in: Experimental animals, Vol. 65, Issue 2, pp. 125-34, 2017 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- ITGB1 (ITGB1 Products)
- cd29, fnrb, gpiia, itgb1, mdf2, msk12, vla-beta, vlab, CD29, 4633401G24Rik, AA409975, AA960159, ENSMUSG00000051907, Fnrb, Gm9863, gpIIa, FNRB, GPIIA, MDF2, MSK12, VLA-BETA, VLAB, integrin subunit beta 1 S homeolog, integrin subunit beta 1, integrin beta 1 (fibronectin receptor beta), itgb1.S, ITGB1, Itgb1
Integrin beta-1, also known as CD29, is a protein that in humans is encoded by the ITGB1 gene. CD29 is an integrin unit associated with very late antigen receptors. It is known to conjoin with alpha-3 subunit to create alpha3beta1 complex that reacts to such molecules as netrin-1 and reelin. This gene contains a beta subunit that appears to be analogous to band-3 of integrin. It is mapped to 10p11.22. It is found that FER mediates crosstalk between CDH2 and CD29. Integrin family members are membrane receptors involved in cell adhesion and recognition in a variety of processes including embryogenesis, hemostasis, tissue repair, immune response and metastatic diffusion of tumor cells. The protein encoded by this gene is a beta subunit.
Synonyms: beta 1 subunit antibody|CD 29 antibody|CD29 antibody|CD29 antigen antibody|Fibrinogen Receptor beta subunit antibody|Fibronectin receptor subunit beta antibody|FNRB antibody|Glycoprotein IIa antibody|GP IIa antibody|GPIIA antibody|integrin beta 1 (fibronectin receptor beta polypeptide antigen CD29 includes MDF2 MSK12) antibody|Integrin beta-1 antibody|Integrin VLA 4 subunit beta antibody|integrin VLA-4 beta subunit antibody|Integrin, beta 1 (fibronectin receptor, beta polypeptide, antigen CD29 includes MDF2, MSK12) antibody|ITB1_HUMAN antibody|ITGB 1 antibody|ITGB1 antibody|MDF2 antibody|MSK12 antibody|OTTHUMP00000019420 antibody|Very Late Activation Protein beta Polypeptide antibody|Very late activation protein, beta polypeptide antibody|VLA BETA antibody|VLA-4 subunit beta antibody|VLA-BETA antibody|VLAB antibody|VLAbeta antibody
- Gene ID
- Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, Signaling of Hepatocyte Growth Factor Receptor, Integrin Complex, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome