MRPL39 antibody (Mitochondrial Ribosomal Protein L39) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
MRPL39 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3185657
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This MRPL39 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- MRP-L39 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of MRP-L39 protein.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to MRP-L39.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from the C-terminal region of human MRP-L39.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC 1:100-1:300, ELISA 1:40000,
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
- Alternative Name
- MRP-L39 (MRPL39 Antibody Abstract)
- CG17166, Dmel\\CG17166, MRP-L5, mRpL5, C21orf92, L39mt, MRPL5, PRED22, PRED66, RPML5, C21orf8, ORF22, Rpml5, mitochondrial ribosomal protein L39, mitochondrial ribosomal protein L39 L homeolog, mRpL39, mrpl39.L, MRPL39, Mrpl39
- Molecular Weight
- 38 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: