CDK2AP2 antibody (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 2 Associated Protein 2) Primary Antibody
- Target See all CDK2AP2 Antibodies
- This CDK2AP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human 13 kDa CDK2AP2 protein
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with mouse, rat and other species due to sequence homolgy.
- Synthetic peptide derived from human CDKA2 protein
anti-Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 2 Associated Protein 2 (CDK2AP2) (AA 30-110), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
CDK2AP2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 2 Associated Protein 2 (CDK2AP2) (AA 75-126) antibody Primary Antibody
CDK2AP2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only :
- IHC : 1/100 to 1/1 000 - WB : 1/1 000 to 1/5 000
- For Research Use only
- Must be reconstituted in distilled water.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized powder stable for a minimum of 2 years at -20°C. Store reconstituted antibodies at +4°C. For extended periods store in aliquots at -20°C. Antibodies are guaranteed for 6 month from date of receipt.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 2-Associated Protein 2 (CDK2AP2 Products)
- DOC-1R, p14, zgc:92182, 5830466O21Rik, D19Ertd144e, Doc-1r, cyclin dependent kinase 2 associated protein 2, cyclin-dependent kinase 2 associated protein 2, CDK2-associated protein 2, CDK2AP2, cdk2ap2, Cdk2ap2
- PI3K-Akt Signaling, Cell Division Cycle, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, DNA Replication, M Phase, Synthesis of DNA