H2-Q7 antibody (Histocompatibility 2, Q Region Locus 7) (FITC) Primary Antibody
H2-Q7 Reactivity: Mouse FACS Host: Mouse Monoclonal 695H1-9-9
Catalog No. ABIN371160
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- This H2-Q7 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- This antibody recognises Qa-2 alloantigen. It reacts with a Qa-2-determined alloantigen.
- Synonyms: H2Qa2
- C3H. SW mouse skin graft and splenocytes. (Ref. 1)
- Application Notes
- Flow Cytometry: < / = 1 μg/10^6 cells.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % Sodium Azide as preservative.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or in (aliquots) at -20 °C for longer. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Shelf life: one year from despatch.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- QA-2 Antigen (H2-Q7 Antibody Abstract)
- H-2Q7, Ped, Q9, Qa-2, Qa-7, Qa7, histocompatibility 2, Q region locus 7, H2-Q7
- Qa antigens are 'non classical' MHC class I molecules of mice. Qa2 is present on restricted functional lymphocyte subpopulations. The protein product of the preimplantation embryo development (Ped) gene, Qa2 influences the rate of embryonic cleavage during the preimplantation stages of development.Synonyms: H2Qa2
- Gene ID
You are here: