H2-Q7 antibody (Histocompatibility 2, Q Region Locus 7) Primary Antibody
H2-Q7 Reactivity: Mouse Func, FACS Host: Mouse Monoclonal 695H1-9-9
Catalog No. ABIN371161
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- This H2-Q7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Functional Studies (Func), Flow Cytometry (FACS)
- This antibody recognises Qa-2 alloantigen. It reacts with a Qa-2-determined alloantigen.
- Synonyms: H2Qa2
- C3H. SW mouse skin graft and splenocytes. (Ref. 1)
- Application Notes
- Flow Cytometry: < / = 1 μg/10^6 cells. Complement-mediated cytotoxicityModulation of Qa-2 expression from peripheral T lymphocytesa. (Ref.2)
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- 100 mM Borate Buffered Saline, pH 8.2. No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Shelf life: one year from despatch.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- QA-2 Antigen (H2-Q7 Antibody Abstract)
- H-2Q7, Ped, Q9, Qa-2, Qa-7, Qa7, histocompatibility 2, Q region locus 7, H2-Q7
- Qa antigens are 'non classical' MHC class I molecules of mice. Qa2 is present on restricted functional lymphocyte subpopulations. The protein product of the preimplantation embryo development (Ped) gene, Qa2 influences the rate of embryonic cleavage during the preimplantation stages of development.Synonyms: H2Qa2
- Gene ID
You are here: