H2-Q7 antibody (Histocompatibility 2, Q Region Locus 7) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
H2-Q7 Reactivity: Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5673981
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This H2-Q7 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ERETQIAKGH EQSFRGSLRT AQSYYNQSKG GSHTLQWMYG CDMGSDGRLL
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of mouse H2-Q7
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- H2-Q7 (H2-Q7 Antibody Abstract)
- H-2Q7, Ped, Q9, Qa-2, Qa-7, Qa7, histocompatibility 2, Q region locus 7, H2-Q7
- Involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system.
Alias Symbols: Q9, Ped, Qa7, Qa-2, Qa-7, H-2Q7
Protein Size: 334
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_010394, NP_034524
You are here: