Integrin alpha 4 (ITGA4) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
ITGA4 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat EIA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN500032
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to Integrin alpha 4.
- Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- Integrin alpha 4 antibody was raised against a 15 amino acid peptide from near the center of human Integrin alpha 4.
- Application Notes
- ELISA. Western Blot: 0.5 - 1 μg/mL. Immunofluorescence.
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- PBS containing 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C.
Gąciarz, Ruddock: "Complementarity determining regions and frameworks contribute to the disulfide bond independent folding of intrinsically stable scFv." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 12, Issue 12, pp. e0189964, 2018 (PubMed).
- Gąciarz, Ruddock: "Complementarity determining regions and frameworks contribute to the disulfide bond independent folding of intrinsically stable scFv." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 12, Issue 12, pp. e0189964, 2018 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD49d / ITGA4 (ITGA4 Antibody Abstract)
- The integrin alpha 4 (also known as CD49d and ITGA4) belongs to the integrin alpha chain family of proteins. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane proteins composed of an alpha and beta chains. Alpha 4 chain associates with either beta 1 or beta 7 chain. It has been demonstrated that the putative ligand-binding sites of both integrin alpha 4 beta 1 and alpha 4 beta 7 is located on the alpha 4 chain. These ligands included Madcam, VCAM, and fibronectin. Madcam is known as the principal ligand for integrin alpha 4 beta 7. Recently it was also demonstrated that HIV-1 envelope can mimic Madcam by binding to and signaling though integrin alpha 4 beta 7, the gut mucosal homing receptor for peripheral T cells. Despite its predicted molecular weight, Integrin alpha 4 will often run at higher molecular weight in SDS-PAGE. At least two isoforms are known to exist. The immunogen to this antibody is within the Integrin alpha 4 recombinant protein fragment and thus will recognize it.Synonyms: CD49 antigen-like family member D, Integrin alpha-4, Integrin alpha-IV, VLA-4, VLA4
- Gene ID
- Integrin Complex
You are here: