CACTIN antibody (Cactin, Spliceosome C Complex Subunit) (AA 320-521) Primary Antibody
CACTIN Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5027065
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 320-521
- This CACTIN antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Protein A Chromatography
- A partial length recombinant Cactin protein (amino acids 320-521) was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- Application Notes
- WB: 2-4 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.05 % BSA, PH 7.4
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody at 4°C, stable for 6 months. For long-term storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze and thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Cactin (CACTIN Antibody Abstract)
- CACTIN is a conserved protein, discovered as a novel interactor of Drosophila IkappaB protein Cactus. It is highly conserved during evolution and plays a key role in early embryonic development. It is characterized as a negative regulator of many different developmental processes, but only found to play an immune role in humans. CACTIN localizes to nuclear speckles and colocalizes with known splicing proteins. It binds to a putative component of the spliceosome, major role for CACTIN in splicing.
- Molecular Weight
- 83 kDa
- Gene ID
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin
You are here: