NIFK antibody (MKI67 FHA Domain-Interacting Nucleolar Phosphoprotein) (AA 90-210) Primary Antibody
- NIFK (MKI67IP)
- AA 90-210
- This NIFK antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Protein G Chromatography
- A partial length recombinant NIFK protein (amino acids 90-210) was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- IgG1 kappa
anti-MKI67 FHA Domain-Interacting Nucleolar Phosphoprotein (MKI67IP) (pSer234) antibody Primary Antibody
MKI67IP Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow IC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-MKI67 FHA Domain-Interacting Nucleolar Phosphoprotein (MKI67IP) (AA 200-249), (pThr234) antibody Primary Antibody
MKI67IP Reactivity: Human, Mouse IF, IHC, ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1-2 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.05 % BSA, PH 7.4
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody at 4°C, stable for 6 months. For long-term storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze and thaw cycles.
- NIFK (MKI67IP)
- Alternative Name
- NIFK (MKI67IP Antibody Abstract)
- NIFK, Nopp34, AI852665, C130020J04Rik, cb131, chunp6918, fb34b01, mki67ipl, sb:cb131, wu:fb34b01, MKI67 FHA domain-interacting nucleolar phosphoprotein, hypothetical protein, nucleolar protein interacting with the FHA domain of MKI67, MKI67 (FHA domain) interacting nucleolar phosphoprotein, EDI_059390, VDBG_05329, MGYG_01823, PGTG_07909, NIFK, Nifk, MKI67IP, nifk
- NIFK (Nucleolar protein interacting with the FHA domain of pKi-67) or MKI67 FHA domain-interacting nucleolar phosphoprotein is a 34 kDa protein localized within nucleolus of cell. NIFK has a potential RNA-binding domain which interacts with the forkhead-associated domain of the MKI67. NIFK plays a role in mitosis and cell cycle progression. Sequential phosphorylation on Thr-238, Thr-234 and Ser-230 enhances MKI67 binding. NIFK is highly expressed in brain and kidney tissues.
- Molecular Weight
- 34 kDa
- Gene ID