CRB3 antibody (Crumbs Homolog 3) (AA 1-120) Primary Antibody
- AA 1-120
- This CRB3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse polyclonal antibody raised against a full-length human CRB3 protein.
immunogen: CRB3 (NP_631900.1, 1 a.a. ~ 120 a.a) full-length human protein.
Immunogen Sequence: MANPGLGLLLALGLPFLLARWGRAWGQIQTTSANENSTVLPSSTSSSSDGNLRPEAITAIIVVFSLLAALLLAVGLALLVRKLREKRQTEGTYRPSSEEQVGARVPPTPNLKLPPEERLI
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Product Quality tested by: Antibody reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- For Research Use only
- In 1x PBS, pH 7.4
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- CRB3 (CRB3 Antibody Abstract)
- 5730439B18, AU015179, AU041752, crumbs family member 3, crumbs 3, cell polarity complex component, crumbs homolog 3b, Crb3, CRB3, crb3b
Full Gene Name: crumbs homolog 3 (Drosophila)
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_631900, NM_139161
- Notch Signaling, Cell-Cell Junction Organization