CACTIN antibody (Cactin, Spliceosome C Complex Subunit) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
CACTIN Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5517886
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This CACTIN antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- GRRGRRRQSQ SGSRSRSRSH GRRNRRRRED EGRRRRRRRS RERRSDSEEE
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human C19ORF29
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- C19ORF29 (CACTIN Antibody Abstract)
- C19orf29, NY-REN-24, fSAPc, C28H19orf29, 2510012J08Rik, cactin, spliceosome C complex subunit, CACTIN, Cactin
- Alias Symbols: fSAPc, C19orf29, NY-REN-24
Protein Size: 758
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001080543, NP_001074012
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin
You are here: