FLT4 antibody (Fms-Related Tyrosine Kinase 4) Primary Antibody
FLT4 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 4H4
Catalog No. ABIN969147
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- This FLT4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human FLT4 expressed in E. Coli.
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1:10000, WB: 1:500 - 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- Ascitic fluid containing 0.03 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C, -20°C for long term storage
Goodyear, Kheyfets, Garcia, Stearns: "Role of the VEGFR3/VEGFD receptor axis in TGFbeta1 activation of primary prostate cell lines." in: The Prostate, Vol. 69, Issue 9, pp. 982-90, 2009 (PubMed).
Pan, Chang, Chang, Su, Wang, Hung: "Sumoylation of Prox1 controls its ability to induce VEGFR3 expression and lymphatic phenotypes in endothelial cells." in: Journal of cell science, Vol. 122, Issue Pt 18, pp. 3358-64, 2009 (PubMed).
Jayasinghe, Simiantonaki, Michel-Schmidt, Kirkpatrick: "Endothelial VEGFR-3 expression in colorectal carcinomas is associated with hematogenous metastasis." in: Oncology reports, Vol. 22, Issue 5, pp. 1093-100, 2009 (PubMed).
- Goodyear, Kheyfets, Garcia, Stearns: "Role of the VEGFR3/VEGFD receptor axis in TGFbeta1 activation of primary prostate cell lines." in: The Prostate, Vol. 69, Issue 9, pp. 982-90, 2009 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- FLT4 (FLT4 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a tyrosine kinase receptor for vascular endothelial growth factors C and D. The protein is thought to be involved in lymphangiogenesis and maintenance of the lymphatic endothelium. Mutations in this gene cause hereditary lymphedema type IA. Tissue specificity: Placenta, lung, heart, and kidney, does not seem to be expressed in pancreas and brain. VEGFR-3 is induced in all endothelial cells (EC's) during early embryogenesis, and its expression eventually disappears from the vascular endothelial cells of adult tissues. VEGFR-3 is constitutively expressed in the adult lymphatic endothelium. Although VEGFR-3 is not expressed in adult blood vessels, it is induced in vascular endothelial cells of tumor-bearing tissues.VEGFR-3 expression in adults is largely restricted to the endothelial cells of the lymphatic system, and high endothelial venules (HEV).
- Molecular Weight
- 145 kDa
- Gene ID
- RTK Signaling, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, VEGF Signaling
You are here: