Histone Cluster 2, H4a (HIST2H4A) antibody Primary Antibody
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- Mouse monoclonal antibody raised against synthetic peptide of human HIST2H4A(20Me).
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid of human HIST2H4A(20Me).
- Application Notes
- ELISA (1:10000)
Western Blot (1:500-1:2000)
Flow Cytometry (1:200-1:400)
The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- In PBS (0.05 % sodium azide).
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C. For long term storage store at -20°C.
Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.