ITPKB antibody (Inositol-Trisphosphate 3-Kinase B) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
ITPKB Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6103867
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This ITPKB antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity Chromatography
- Synthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human InsP 3-kinase B.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: