Glypican 3 antibody (AA 290-550)
- Target See all Glypican 3 (GPC3) Antibodies
- Glypican 3 (GPC3)
- AA 290-550
- This Glypican 3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- VEIDKYWREY ILSLEELVNG MYRIYDMENV LLGLFSTIHD SIQYVQKNAG KLTTTIGKLC AHSQQRQYRS AYYPEDLFID KKVLKVAHVE HEETLSSRRR ELIQKLKSFI SFYSALPGYI CSHSPVAEND TLCWNGQELV ERYSQKAARN GMKNQFNLHE LKMKGPEPVV SQIIDKLKHI NQLLRTMSMP KGRVLDKNLD EEGFESGDCG DDEDECIGGS GDGMIKVKNQ LRFLAELAYD LDVDDAPGNS QQATPKDNEI S
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Polyclonal Antibodies
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant fusion protein containing a sequence corresponding to amino acids 290-550 of human Glypican 3 (GPC3) (GPC3) (NP_004475.1).
- Application Notes
- WB,1:500 - 1:2000,IF,1:50 - 1:200
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide,50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Glypican 3 (GPC3)
- Alternative Name
- GPC3 (GPC3 Products)
- GPC3 antibody, sgb antibody, dgsx antibody, sdys antibody, sgbs antibody, oci-5 antibody, sgbs1 antibody, DGSX antibody, GTR2-2 antibody, MXR7 antibody, OCI-5 antibody, SDYS antibody, SGB antibody, SGBS antibody, SGBS1 antibody, Glypican-3 antibody, glypican 3 antibody, gpc3 antibody, GPC3 antibody, Gpc3 antibody
- Cell surface heparan sulfate proteoglycans are composed of a membrane-associated protein core substituted with a variable number of heparan sulfate chains. Members of the glypican-related integral membrane proteoglycan family (GRIPS) contain a core protein anchored to the cytoplasmic membrane via a glycosyl phosphatidylinositol linkage. These proteins may play a role in the control of cell division and growth regulation. The protein encoded by this gene can bind to and inhibit the dipeptidyl peptidase activity of CD26, and it can induce apoptosis in certain cell types. Deletion mutations in this gene are associated with Simpson-Golabi-Behmel syndrome, also known as Simpson dysmorphia syndrome. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.,GPC3,DGSX,GTR2-2,MXR7,OCI-5,SDYS,SGB,SGBS,SGBS1,glypican-3,Cancer,Tumor biomarkers,Signal Transduction,Cell Biology & Developmental Biology,Cytoskeleton,Stem Cells,GPC3
- Molecular Weight
- 59 kDa/65 kDa/68 kDa
- Gene ID
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process