CDKN1B antibody (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 1B (p27, Kip1)) pThr187 Primary Antibody
- Target See all CDKN1B Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This CDKN1B antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Phospho-p27 Kip1 (Thr187) Antibody detects endogenous levels of p27 Kip1 only when phosphorylated at Threonine 187.
- Predicted Reactivity
- The antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- A synthesized peptide derived from human p27 Kip1 around the phosphorylation site of Thr187.
anti-Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 1B (p27, Kip1) (CDKN1B) (AA 150-198) antibody Primary Antibody
CDKN1B Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat FACS, IF (p), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Cyclin-Dependent Kinase Inhibitor 1B (p27, Kip1) (CDKN1B) antibody Primary Antibody
CDKN1B Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey FACS, IF, IHC, StM, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal KIP1-769 unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC 1:50-1:200, IF/ICC 1:100-1:500, ELISA(peptide) 1:20000-1:40000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C. Stable for 12 months from date of receipt.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CDKN1B (CDKN1B Products)
- CDKN4, KIP1, MEN1B, MEN4, P27KIP1, cdkn1b, sb:cb611, wu:fb63g10, wu:fb64g10, wu:fe18e03, CDKN1B, Kip1, p27, FAM14D, ISG12, ISG12A, P27, Cdki1b, AA408329, AI843786, p27Kip1, cdkn1bl, cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 1B, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1Bb, interferon alpha inducible protein 27, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1B, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1Ba, CDKN1B, cdkn1bb, IFI27, Cdkn1b, cdkn1ba
Description: Important regulator of cell cycle progression. Inhibits the kinase activity of CDK2 bound to cyclin A, but has little inhibitory activity on CDK2 bound to SPDYA (PubMed:28666995). Involved in G1 arrest. Potent inhibitor of cyclin E- and cyclin A-CDK2 complexes. Forms a complex with cyclin type D-CDK4 complexes and is involved in the assembly, stability, and modulation of CCND1-CDK4 complex activation. Acts either as an inhibitor or an activator of cyclin type D-CDK4 complexes depending on its phosphorylation state and/or stoichometry.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- Cell Division Cycle, Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Sensory Perception of Sound, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, DNA Replication, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Synthesis of DNA, Autophagy