Cytochrome P450, Family 2, Subfamily D, Polypeptide 6 (CYP2D6) antibody Primary Antibody
CYP2D6 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, ICC, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6258047
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cytochrome P450 2D6 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total Cytochrome P450 2D6
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500~1:1000, IF/ICC 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Cytochrome P450 2D6 (CYP2D6 Antibody Abstract)
Description: Responsible for the metabolism of many drugs and environmental chemicals that it oxidizes. It is involved in the metabolism of drugs such as antiarrhythmics, adrenoceptor antagonists, and tricyclic antidepressants.
- Molecular Weight
- 56 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: