CPT1B antibody (Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase 1B (Muscle)) Primary Antibody
This CPT1B antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purified
- CPT1 B antibody was raised using a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region with amino acids DLEMQFQRILDDPSPPQPGEEKLAALTAGGRVEWAQARQAFFSSGKNKAA
anti-Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase 1B (Muscle) (CPT1B) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
CPT1B Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
CPT1B Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-2040, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this CPT1B antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of CPT0 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- CPT1B (CPT1B Antibody Abstract)
- CPT1-M, CPT1M, CPTI, CPTI-M, M-CPT1, MCCPT1, MCPT1, CPT-IB, M-CPTI, CPT1, CPTIB, cpt1al, zgc:103709, CPT1B, MGC147544, Cpt1, Cpt1-m, Cpti, Cpti-m, M-cpti, carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1B, carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1B (muscle), carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1B L homeolog, carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1b, muscle, CPT1B, Cpt1b, cpt1b, cpt1b.L
- The protein encoded by this gene, a member of the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family, is the rate-controlling enzyme of the long-chain fatty acid beta-oxidation pathway in muscle mitochondria.
- Molecular Weight
- 88 kDa (MW of target protein)
- AMPK Signaling, Monocarboxylic Acid Catabolic Process