CD46 antibody (C-Term)
- Target See all CD46 Antibodies
- AA 317-343, C-Term
- This CD46 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p))
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This CD46 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 317-343 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CD46.
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- IF: 1:10~50. WB: 1:1000. IHC-P: 1:50~100. FC: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 °C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- CD46 (CD46 Products)
- AHUS2 antibody, MCP antibody, MIC10 antibody, TLX antibody, TRA2.10 antibody, Mcp antibody, CD46 antibody, CD46 molecule antibody, CD46 antigen, complement regulatory protein antibody, CD46 molecule, complement regulatory protein antibody, membrane cofactor protein-like antibody, CD46 antibody, Cd46 antibody, LOC100341359 antibody, LOC103789310 antibody
- CD46 is a type I membrane protein and is a regulatory part of the complement system. The encoded protein has cofactor activity for inactivation of complement components C3b and C4b by serum factor I, which protects the host cell from damage by complement. In addition, the encoded protein can act as a receptor for the Edmonston strain of measles virus, human herpesvirus-6, and type IV pili of pathogenic Neisseria. Finally, the protein encoded by this gene may be involved in the fusion of the spermatozoa with the oocyte during fertilization. This gene is found in a cluster on chromosome 1q32 with other genes encoding structural components of the complement system.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_002380, NP_722548, NP_758860, NP_758861, NP_758862, NP_758863, NP_758869, NP_758871
- Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization