- Target See all CIR1 products
- This CIR1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human CIR1 / CIR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of human CIR1 (Q86X95, NP_004873). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Marmoset (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- After adding water, will consist of PBS buffer with 2 % sucrose
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CIR / CIR1 (CIR1 Products)
- CIR antibody, 1700023B02Rik antibody, 2810021A19Rik antibody, Cicr antibody, Cir antibody, 1700023b02rik antibody, RGD1309199 antibody, corepressor interacting with RBPJ, 1 antibody, CIR1 antibody, Cir1 antibody
Name/Gene ID: CIR1
Synonyms: CIR1, CBF1 interacting corepressor, CBF1-interacting corepressor, CIR, Recepin
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession