CIR1 antibody (AA 1-160)
- Target See all CIR1 products
- AA 1-160
- This CIR1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Antigen Affinity Purified
- Recombinant Human Corepressor interacting with RBPJ 1 protein (1-160AA)
anti-CIR1 (AA 177-226) antibody
Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-CIR1 (Middle Region) antibody
Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-CIR1 (AA 187-236) antibody
Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Hamster, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Recommended dilution: WB:1:1000-1:5000, IHC:1:20-1:200,
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Upon receipt, store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze.
- CIR1 Products
- CIR antibody, 1700023B02Rik antibody, 2810021A19Rik antibody, Cicr antibody, Cir antibody, 1700023b02rik antibody, RGD1309199 antibody, corepressor interacting with RBPJ, 1 antibody, CIR1 antibody, Cir1 antibody
Background: May modulate splice site selection during alternative splicing of pre-mRNAs (By similarity). Regulates transcription and acts as corepressor for RBPJ. Recruits RBPJ to the Sin3-histone deacetylase complex (HDAC). Required for RBPJ-mediated repression of transcription.
Aliases: CIR1 antibody, CIRCorepressor interacting with RBPJ 1 antibody, CBF1-interacting corepressor antibody, Recepin antibody