HMGN1 antibody (High Mobility Group Nucleosome Binding Domain 1) (AA 36-85) Primary Antibody
- AA 36-85
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Horse, Monkey
- This HMGN1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human HMGN1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Bovine (100%) Rabbit (92%) Rat (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa36-85 of human HMGN1 (P05114, NP_004956). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Baboon, Monkey, Bovine, Horse, Armadillo (100%), Gibbon, Rabbit (92%), Opossum (91%), Platypus (86%), Marmoset, Pig (85%), Rat (84%), Mouse (76%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
anti-High Mobility Group Nucleosome Binding Domain 1 (HMGN1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
HMGN1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-High Mobility Group Nucleosome Binding Domain 1 (HMGN1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
HMGN1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-High Mobility Group Nucleosome Binding Domain 1 (HMGN1) (AA 19-28), (pSer20), (pSer24) antibody Primary Antibody
HMGN1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Orang-Utan, Pig, Xenopus laevis EIA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Approved: IHC, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Immunohistochemistry: This antibody was validated for use in immunohistochemistry on a panel of 21 formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) human tissues after heat induced antigen retrieval in pH 6.0 citrate buffer. After incubation with the primary antibody, slides were incubated with biotinylated secondary antibody, followed by alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen. The stained slides were evaluated by a pathologist to confirm staining specificity. The optimal working concentration for this antibody was determined to be 5 μg/mL. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody. ELISA titer in peptide based assay: 1:312500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HMGN1 (HMGN1 Antibody Abstract)
- HMG14, hmg14, hmgn1, hmgn1b, HMG-14, Hmg14, high mobility group nucleosome binding domain 1, high mobility group nucleosome binding domain 1 S homeolog, high mobility group nucleosomal binding domain 1, non-histone chromosomal protein HMG-14, HMGN1, hmgn1.S, hmgn1, Hmgn1, LOC785479
Name/Gene ID: HMGN1
Synonyms: HMGN1, HMG14
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Chromatin Binding