Kallikrein 10 antibody (KLK10) (AA 35-84) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 35-84
- This Kallikrein 10 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human KLK10 / Kallikrein 10
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa35-84 of human KLK10 (O43240, NP_002767). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Marmoset (100%), Monkey (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Alternative Name
- KLK10 / Kallikrein 10 (KLK10 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: KLK10
Subfamily: Serine S1
Synonyms: KLK10, NES1, Kallikrein-10, Protease, serine-like, 1, PRSSL1, Kallikrein 10, Protease serine-like 1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Complement System
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as second antibody. ELISA titer in peptide based assay: 1:62500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.