CPT1A antibody (Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase 1A (Liver)) (AA 1-100) Primary Antibody
- AA 1-100
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This CPT1A antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CPT1A
anti-Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase 1A (Liver) (CPT1A) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
CPT1A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Fan, Wang, Ge, Wang, Li, Kong: "Betaine supplementation protects against high-fructose-induced renal injury in rats." in: The Journal of nutritional biochemistry, Vol. 25, Issue 3, pp. 353-62, 2014 (PubMed).
Method employed by authors: Western Blotting (WB) (Sample species: Rat (Rattus)). Further details: Sample: Kidney
Wang, Pan, Hong, Zhang, Wang, Kong: "Quercetin Protects against Cadmium-Induced Renal Uric Acid Transport System Alteration and Lipid Metabolism Disorder in Rats." in: Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, Vol. 2012, pp. 548430, 2012 (PubMed).
- Fan, Wang, Ge, Wang, Li, Kong: "Betaine supplementation protects against high-fructose-induced renal injury in rats." in: The Journal of nutritional biochemistry, Vol. 25, Issue 3, pp. 353-62, 2014 (PubMed). Method employed by authors: Western Blotting (WB) (Sample species: Rat (Rattus)). Further details: Sample: Kidney
- Alternative Name
- CPT1A (CPT1A Antibody Abstract)
- MGC53498, CPT1, CPT1-L, L-CPT1, L-CPTI, si:dkey-56p7.8, C730027G07, CPTI, Cpt1, CPT-Ia, carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1A (liver) L homeolog, carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1A, carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1A (liver), carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1Aa (liver), carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1a, liver, cpt1a.L, CPT1A, cpt1a, cpt1aa, Cpt1a
Catalyzes the transfer of the acyl group of long-chain fatty acid-CoA conjugates onto carnitine, an essential step for the mitochondrial uptake of long-chain fatty acids and their subsequent beta-oxidation in the mitochondrion. Plays an important role in triglyceride metabolism.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: CPT1, CPT1-L, L-CPT1, Carnitine O-palmitoyltransferase 1, liver isoform, Carnitine O-palmitoyltransferase I, liver isoform, CPT I, CPTI-L, Carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1A, CPT1A
- Gene ID
- AMPK Signaling, Regulation of Lipid Metabolism by PPARalpha, Feeding Behaviour, Monocarboxylic Acid Catabolic Process