MBNL3 antibody (Muscleblind-Like Splicing Regulator 3) (AA 250-280) Primary Antibody
MBNL3 Reactivity: Human EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN953338
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 250-280, Middle Region
- This MBNL3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody recognizes Human MBNL3 (Center).
- Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- conjugated synthetic peptide between 250-280 amino acids from the Central region of human MBNL3
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) Sodium Azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- MBNL3 (MBNL3 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a member of the muscleblind-like family of proteins. The encoded protein may function in regulation of alternative splicing and may play a role in the pathophysiology of myotonic dystrophy. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described.Synonyms: CHCR, Cys3His CCG1-required protein, HCHCR, MBLX39, MBXL, Muscleblind-like X-linked protein, Muscleblind-like protein 3
- Molecular Weight
- 38532 Da
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development
You are here: