CDK5 antibody (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5) Primary Antibody
Human, Rat, Monkey
This CDK5 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human CDK5 expressed in E. Coli.
anti-Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5 (CDK5) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CDK5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1:10000, WB: 1:500 - 1:2000, IHC: 1:200 - 1:1000, ICC: 1:200 - 1:1000, FCM: 1:200 - 1:400
- For Research Use only
- Ascitic fluid containing 0.03 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C, -20°C for long term storage
Choi, Lee, Park, Sung, Lee, Shin, Ryu, Kim: "Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in the promoter of the CDK5 gene and lung cancer risk in a Korean population." in: Journal of human genetics, Vol. 54, Issue 5, pp. 298-303, 2009 (PubMed).
Zhang, Herrup: "Cdk5 and the non-catalytic arrest of the neuronal cell cycle." in: Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.), Vol. 7, Issue 22, pp. 3487-90, 2008 (PubMed).
- Choi, Lee, Park, Sung, Lee, Shin, Ryu, Kim: "Single-nucleotide polymorphisms in the promoter of the CDK5 gene and lung cancer risk in a Korean population." in: Journal of human genetics, Vol. 54, Issue 5, pp. 298-303, 2009 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CDK5 (CDK5 Antibody Abstract)
- PSSALRE, AW048668, Crk6, CDK5, CG8203, DmCdk5, Dmel\\CG8203, cdk5, zgc:101604, cyclin dependent kinase 5, cyclin-dependent kinase 5, Cyclin-dependent kinase 5, cyclin-dependent kinase 5 L homeolog, Cyclin-dependent-like kinase 5, CDK5, Cdk5, cdk5, cdk5.L, cdk-5
- Function: Probably involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with D1 and D3-type G1 cyclins. Can phosphorylate histone H1, tau, MAP2 and NF-H and NF-M. Also interacts with p35 which activates the kinase.
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
- Cell Division Cycle, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Synaptic Membrane, Regulation of Cell Size, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Synaptic Vesicle Exocytosis