(Core-binding Factor, Runt Domain, alpha Subunit 2, Translocated To, 2 (CBFA2T2))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured CBFA2T2 Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended CBFA2T2 Antibodies
Recommended CBFA2T2 Proteins
Latest Publications for our CBFA2T2 products: "Novel binding partners of Ldb1 are required for haematopoietic development." in: Development (Cambridge, England), Vol. 133, Issue 24, pp. 4913-23, (2006) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to CBFA2T2CBFA2/RUNX1 translocation partner 2 (Cbfa2t2), CBFA2/RUNX1 translocation partner 2 (CBFA2T2), core-binding factor, runt domain, alpha subunit 2, translocated to, 2 (human) (Cbfa2t2), CBFA2/RUNX1 translocation partner 2 L homeolog (cbfa2t2.L), A430091M07, C330013D05Rik, cbfa2t2-a, Cbfa2t2h, EHT, MTGR1, p85, XETOR, ZMYND3
Protein level used designations for CBFA2T2
- translocated to, 2
- myeloid translocation gene-related protein 1
- protein CBFA2T2
- CBFA2T2 identified gene homolog
- MTG8-like protein
- MTG8-related protein 1
- core-binding factor runt domain alpha subunit 2 translocated to 2 homolog
- core-binding factor, runt domain, alpha subunit 2, translocated to, 2 homolog
- ETO homolog on chromosome 20
- ETO homologous on chromosome 20
- myeloid translocation-related protein 1
- a subunit 2; translocated to, 2
- expressed during neurogenesis
Did you look for something else?
- Caveolin 3
- Caveolin 2
- Cathepsin Z
- Cathepsin W
- Cathepsin S
- Cathepsin R
- Cathepsin Q