(Exosome Component 9 (EXOSC9))
Featured EXOSC9 Categories
Recommended EXOSC9 Antibodies
Recommended EXOSC9 Proteins
Latest Publications for our EXOSC9 products: "Exosome complex orchestrates developmental signaling to balance proliferation and differentiation during erythropoiesis." in: eLife, Vol. 5, (2016) (PubMed).
: "RNAP II CTD tyrosine 1 performs diverse functions in vertebrate cells." in: eLife, Vol. 3, pp. e02112, (2014) (PubMed).
: "A SUMO-dependent interaction between Senataxin and the exosome, disrupted in the neurodegenerative disease AOA2, targets the exosome to sites of transcription-induced DNA damage." in: Genes & development, Vol. 27, Issue 20, pp. 2227-32, (2013) (PubMed).
: "Caspase-mediated cleavage of the exosome subunit PM/Scl-75 during apoptosis." in: Arthritis research & therapy, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. R12, (2007) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to EXOSC9exosome component 9 L homeolog (exosc9.L), exosome component 9 (exosc9), exosome component 9 (EXOSC9), exosome component 9 (Exosc9), im:6909054, p5, p6, PM/Scl-75, PMSCL1, Pmscl1, RRP45, Rrp45p, scl75, zgc:101680
Protein level used designations for EXOSC9
- 3' exoribonuclease
- exosome complex exonuclease RRP45
- exosome component 9
- exosome complex exonuclease RRP45-like
- polymyositis/scleroderma autoantigen 1
- P75 polymyositis-scleroderma overlap syndrome associated autoantigen
- P75 polymyositis-scleroderma overlap syndrome-associated autoantigen
- PMSCL autoantigen, 75kD
- autoantigen PM/Scl 1
- exosome complex component RRP45
- polymyositis/scleroderma autoantigen 1, 75kDa
- polymyositis/scleroderma autoantigen 75 kDa
Did you look for something else?
- Exophilin 5
- Exonuclease 1