ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 4 (ABCA4) (AA 1336-49) Peptide Peptide
ABCA4 Origin: Human Source: Synthetic BP, Imm
Catalog No. ABIN370127
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Region
- AA 1336-49
- Blocking Peptide (BP), Immunogen (Imm)
- Blocked Antibody
- anti-ABCA4 antibody (ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 4) (AA 1336-49) (ABIN335106)
- EPECPGPQLN TGTQ
- The peptide was used in the production of ABIN370127 - Goat Anti-ABCA4 (aa1336-49) Antibody. It is currently untested in blocking applications.
- Application Notes
- When peptides are reconstituted in 200ul water, the concentration would be also 0.5mg/ml. To start, the best ratio would be 1:1 (which means molar excess of peptides relative to antibodies when identical volumes are mixed). Please mix equal volumes of peptide and antibody at the required dilution and leave at ambient temperature. Best is to have two identical blots, to be incubated with equal amount of antibodies, but one with the antibodies pre-adsorbed to the peptide for 20min. Then incubate and develop in parallel the two blots.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute pellet in distilled water where required. For Blocking studies, reconstitute pellet in 200µl distilled water to obtain a 0.5mg/ml peptide solution.
- 100µg of Lyophilised peptide, formulation De-ionized (DI) water.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at ambient temperature, store at -20°C.
- Protein Name
You are here: