(Myosin Phosphatase, Target Subunit 1 (PPP1R12A))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured PPP1R12A Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
PPP1R12A ELISA Kits
Reliable ELISA kits for a wide range of species.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended PPP1R12A Antibodies
Recommended PPP1R12A ELISA Kits
Recommended PPP1R12A Proteins
Latest Publications for our PPP1R12A products: "Acetylated α-Tubulin Regulated by N-Acetyl-Seryl-Aspartyl-Lysyl-Proline(Ac-SDKP) Exerts the Anti-fibrotic Effect in Rat Lung Fibrosis Induced by Silica." in: Scientific reports, Vol. 6, pp. 32257, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Icariin promotes proliferation and osteogenic differentiation of rat adipose-derived stem cells by activating the RhoA-TAZ signaling pathway." in: Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy, Vol. 88, pp. 384-394, (2017) (PubMed).
: "The role of Rho/Rho-kinase pathway and the neuroprotective effects of fasudil in chronic cerebral ischemia." in: Neural regeneration research, Vol. 10, Issue 9, pp. 1441-9, (2015) (PubMed).
: "Chlamydia trachomatis inclusion membrane protein CT228 recruits elements of the myosin phosphatase pathway to regulate release mechanisms." in: Cell reports, Vol. 3, Issue 6, pp. 1921-31, (2013) (PubMed).
: "Role of myosin phosphatase isoforms in cGMP-mediated smooth muscle relaxation." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 276, Issue 40, pp. 37250-7, (2001) (PubMed).
: "Regulation of myosin phosphatase by Rho and Rho-associated kinase (Rho-kinase)" in: Science (New York, N.Y.), Vol. 273, Issue 5272, pp. 245-8, (1996) (PubMed).
: "Molecular cloning of cDNA encoding the 110 kDa and 21 kDa regulatory subunits of smooth muscle protein phosphatase 1M." in: FEBS letters, Vol. 356, Issue 1, pp. 51-5, (1995) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to PPP1R12Aprotein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 12A (Ppp1r12a), protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 12A (PPP1R12A), protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 12A (Ppp1r12a), 1200015F06Rik, 5730577I22Rik, AA792106, AV099298, D10Ertd625e, M110, M130, MBS, MBSP, Mypt1, MYPT1
Protein level used designations for PPP1R12A
- myosin phosphatase target subunit 1
- myosin phosphatase, target subunit 1
- myosin phosphatase-targeting subunit 1
- protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 12A
- myosin binding subunit
- protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 12A
- protein phosphatase myosin-binding subunit
- protein phosphatase subunit 1M
- serine/threonine protein phosphatase PP1 smooth muscle regulatory subunit M110
- smooth muscle myosin phosphatase myosin-binding subunit
- 130 kDa myosin-binding subunit of smooth muscle myosin phophatase
- 130 kDa myosin-binding subunit of smooth muscle myosin phosphatase
- 133kDa myosin-binding subunit of smooth muscle myosin phosphatase (M133)
- PP1M subunit M110
Did you look for something else?
- PPM1A / PPM1B