KIAA1530 (KIAA1530) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
KIAA1530 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2724212
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human KIAA1530 protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- The protein encoded by this gene appears to be involved in ubiquitination and dephosphorylation of RNA polymerase II subunits that stall after UV irradiation. The encoded protein interacts with several members of the nucleotide excision repair complex, and is thought to be involved in the transcription-coupled nucleotide excision repair (TC-NER) pathway to help remove lesions in the DNA that block transcription. Defects in this gene can cause UV-sensitive syndrome 3. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Molecular Weight
- 80.4 kDa
- NCBI Accession
You are here: