NOMO3 Protein (AA 32-1222) (rho-1D4 tag)
- Target See all NOMO3 Proteins
- NOMO3 (NODAL Modulator 3 (NOMO3))
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 32-1222
- Insect Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This NOMO3 protein is labelled with rho-1D4 tag.
- Crystallization (Crys), ELISA, SDS-PAGE (SDS), Western Blotting (WB)
SEDIVVGCGG FVKSDVEINY SLIEIKLYTK HGTLKYQTDC APNNGYFMIP LYDKGDFILK IEPPLGWSFE PTTVELHVDG VSDICTKGGD INFVFTGFSV NGKVLSKGQP LGPAGVQVSL RNTGTEAKIQ STVTQPGGKF AFFKVLPGDY EILATHPTWA LKEASTTVRV TNSNANAASP LIVAGYNVSG SVRSDGEPMK GVKFLLFSSL VTKEDVLGCN VSPVPGFQPQ DESLVYLCYT VSREDGSFSF YSLPSGGYTV IPFYRGERIT FDVAPSRLDF TVEHDSLKIE PVFHVMGFSV TGRVLNGPEG DGVPEAVVTL NNQIKVKTKA DGSFRLENIT TGTYTIHAQK EHLYFETVTI KIAPNTPQLA DIVATGFSVC GQISIIRFPD TVKQMNKYKV VLSSQDKDKS LVTVETDAHG SFCFKANPGT YKVQVMVPEA ETRAGLTLKP QTFPLTVTDR PVMDVAFVQF LASVSGKVSC LDTCGDLLVT LQSLSRQGEK RSLQLSGKVN AMTFTFDNVL PGKYKISIMH EDWCWKNKSL EVEVLEDDVS AVEFRQTGYM LRCSLSHAIT LEFYQDGNGR ENVGIYNLSK GVNRFCLSKP GVYKVTPRSC HRFEQAFYTY DTSSPSILTL TAIRHHVLGT ITTDKMMDVT VTIKSSIDSE PALVLGPLKS VQELRREQQL AEIEARRQER EKNGNEEGEE RMTKPPVQEM VDELQGPFSY DFSYWARSGE KITVTPSSKE LLFYPPSMEA VVSGESCPGK LIEIHGKAGL FLEGQIHPEL EGVEIVISEK GASSPLITVF TDDKGAYSVG PLHSDLEYTV TSQKEGYVLT AVEGTIGDFK AYALAGVSFE IKAEDDQPLP GVLLSLSGGL FRSNLLTQDN GILTFSNLSP GQYYFKPMMK EFRFEPSSQM IEVQEGQNLK ITITGYRTAY SCYGTVSSLN GEPEQGVAME AVGQNDCSIY GEDTVTDEEG KFRLRGLLPG CVYHVQLKAE GNDHIERALP HHRVIEVGNN DIDDVNIIVF RQINQFDLSG NVITSSEYLP TLWVKLYKSE NLDNPIQTVS LGQSLFFHFP PLLRDGENYV VLLDSTLPRS QYDYILPQVS FTAVGYHKHI TLIFNPTRKL PEQDIAQGSY IALPLTLLVL LAGYNHDKLI PLLLQLTSRL QGVGALGQAA SDNSGPEDAK RQAKKQKTRR T
Sequence without tag. Tag location is at the discretion of the manufacturer. If you have a special request, please contact us.
- Made in Germany - from design to production - by highly experienced protein experts.
- Human NOMO3 Protein (raised in Insect Cells) purified by multi-step, protein-specific process to ensure crystallization grade.
- State-of-the-art algorithm used for plasmid design (Gene synthesis).
This protein is a made to order protein and will be made for the first time for your order. Our experts in the lab will ensure that you receive a correctly folded protein.
The big advantage of ordering our made-to-order proteins in comparison to ordering custom made proteins from other companies is that there is no financial obligation in case the protein cannot be expressed or purified.
In the unlikely event that the protein cannot be expressed or purified we do not charge anything (other companies might charge you for any performed steps in the expression process for custom-made proteins, e.g. fees might apply for the expression plasmid, the first expression experiments or purification optimization).
When you order this made-to-order protein you will only pay upon receival of the correctly folded protein. With no financial risk on your end you can rest assured that our experienced protein experts will do everything to make sure that you receive the protein you ordered.
The concentration of our recombinant proteins is measured using the absorbance at 280nm. The protein's absorbance will be measured in several dilutions and is measured against its specific reference buffer.
The concentration of the protein is calculated using its specific absorption coefficient. We use the Expasy's protparam tool to determine the absorption coefficient of each protein.
Three step purification of membrane proteins expressed in baculovirus infected SF9 insect cells:
- Membrane proteins are fractioned by ultracentrifugation and subsequently solubilized with different detergents (detergent screen). Samples are analyzed by Western blot.
- The best performing detergent is used for solubilization and the proteins are purified via their rho1D4 tag via two rho1D4 antibody columns: one DTT resistant, the other one not. Eluate fractions are analyzed by Western blot.
- Protein containing fractions of the best purification are subjected to second purification step through size exclusion chromatograph. Eluate fractions are analyzed by SDS-PAGE and Western blot.
- >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot.
- 0.22 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Protein is endotoxin-free.
- Crystallography grade
NODAL Modulator 3 (NOMO3) (AA 32-1155) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade NOMO3 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
- In addition to the applications listed above we expect the protein to work for functional studies as well. As the protein has not been tested for functional studies yet we cannot offer a gurantee though.
In cases in which it is highly likely that the recombinant protein with the default tag will be insoluble our protein lab may suggest a higher molecular weight tag (e.g. GST-tag) instead to increase solubility. We will discuss all possible options with you in detail to assure that you receive your protein of interest.
- For Research Use only
- 100 mM NaCL, 20 mM Hepes, 10% glycerol. pH value is at the discretion of the manufacturer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C.
- Expiry Date
- Unlimited (if stored properly)