GCKR antibody (Glucokinase (Hexokinase 4) Regulator) (AA 1-214) Primary Antibody
- AA 1-214
- Human, Mouse
- This GCKR antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, mouse GCKR
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Rat (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 214 of GCKR (SwissProt Q14397). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Rat (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
Approved: IHC, IHC-P (1:100 - 1:1000), WB (1:500 - 1:3000)
Usage: Suggested starting dilutions are as follows: Western blot: 1:500-1:3000, IHC-Paraffin: 1:100-1:1000 [suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10 mM Citrate buffer ( pH 6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer ( pH 8.0)]. Not yet tested in other applications. Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the end user.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol, 0.01 % Thimerosal
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and freeze at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- GCKR (GCKR Antibody Abstract)
- FGQTL5, GKRP, GLRE, gckr, glucokinase regulator, glucokinase regulatory protein, glucokinase regulator L homeolog, GCKR, Gckr, gckr.L
Name/Gene ID: GCKR
Synonyms: GCKR, GKRP, FGQTL5, Glucokinase regulator, Glucokinase regulatory protein
- Gene ID
- Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Regulation of Carbohydrate Metabolic Process, Protein targeting to Nucleus