Interferon-Induced Transmembrane Protein 3 (IFITM3) (AA 1-50) antibody Primary Antibody
IFITM3 Reactivity: Human IF, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1534419
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-50
- Immunofluorescence (IF), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
IFM3 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total IFM3 protein.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- > 95 %
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human IFM3.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000 IF: 1:100~1:500 ELISA: 1:40000
Unigene-Number: Hs.374650 (NCBI Gene Symbol: IFITM3)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: