NLRC5 antibody (NLR Family, CARD Domain Containing 5) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
This NLRC5 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human NLRC5
- Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with mouse protein.
- Antigen affinity purified
- NOD4 antibody was raised against an 18 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of human NOD4.
- Application Notes
Working dilution: ELISA, IHC-P (5 μg/mL), WB (1 - 2 μg/mL)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, Sodium azide 0.02 %
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles. Store undiluted.